Safe Kids, Strong Families and a Healthy Community
- Unconditional Love - We believe every child and every youth has value to society.
- Protection - We believe every child and every youth is entitled to nurturing protection and a chance to develop his or her full potential.
- Belonging - We believe children and youth thrive, or fail to thrive, in the context of families, kinship systems and communities. Our work must recognize and value these connections.
- Integrity - We believe we have a moral and ethical obligation to serve the public, our funding agencies and our clients within the highest standards of our profession.
- Openness - We believe—in order to ensure the public trust—we have an obligation to serve the community in a manner that is both open and democratic in decision-making.
- Accountability - We believe that we have a responsibility to be accountable to our supporters and donors, to our funding agencies, and to the children, youth and families we serve.
- Service - We believe we have a responsibility to serve the public good and to provide this service to the children, youth and families with whom we are privileged to work.
- Compassion - We believe we have a responsibility to care for our clients, our community and our employees with respect and dignity.
- Partnership - We believe we have a responsibility to accomplish our mission through effective community partnerships.